Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh The Humanity

The suburbs, Really?

Such a hellhole,

And so dull it will drive you mad.

Millions without a house… people are losing everything.

We live in a broken society people.

Wishful thinkers…

Child Please!

Exploiters…

Child Please!

I no longer care for human society…

I believe there should be another catastrophe or cataclysm.

We desperately need it.

I tell you,

The mentally challenged can call us mentally challenged,

We are suckers for the trendsetters, control-freaks, and self-righteous wolves.

If I can give you what humanity situation is,

Millions of fish in a dried up ocean.

Yeah, I am pessimistic, so what?!

You positive freaks aren't changing anything…

if you were,

You would be an outcast or worse be joining JFK and MLK.

Yeah… I thought so.

You are not willing to die for life.

I do have to say I love children,

But we are filled with senile, lunatic adults.

Who are plaguing the minds of the youth to recreate more senile, lunatic adults.

Yes, Darwin.

Evolution is different for mankind.

It is deeper than what you imagined.

In excess, we are drowning ourselves with depression.

So many names and descriptions for things,

Can the unknown exist as is?

I don't want to go to Hawaii,

But I want to go an island that is called Hawaii.

The name is not what is named.

There is no GPS for evolution and growth.

Everyone wants someone else to give him or her a way to grow and live.

BULLSHIT!!!

Slavery is what it is called.

Foolish people...

Even the so-called New Thought or New Age movements are suckers.

If you noticed, they are mostly financially stable.

If this went to the gutters of the South, psh!

No one would care cause they have their own slavery called Christianity.

BOLLOCKS!!!

Birds in cages screaming for freedom with the door wide open…

Yes, I am offending you and I don't care.

People need to wake up.

Stay asleep to long… you will be referred to as DEAD!

I am challenging you, who are attached to your prison.

There is a many of unnecessary and irrational beliefs and habits that are called necessary and rational.

Child Please!

I know there are those who will be reacting… not responding… but reacting saying,

Who are you to say how I live my life and what I should think and belief?

Are you some know-it-all?

What is your proof?

I will laugh and answer:

Come on really, say that to the person who fed you your so-called beliefs and knowledge.

My proof? You are my proof.

I am not know it all but I am ALL-AWARE!

Be powerful and have authority over yourself for once.

Your attachments are your curse.

But, people go on abusing themselves.

Soo, literally, go fuck yourself then.

Live your life people...

You have choice use it… Don't Abuse it.

Society hates you.

The only time it will like you,

Is if you bring yourself soo low to be controlled by it.

Yes, you will think "This is It."

Child Please.

You are just a statistic now.

Yup, just a number.

Great job!!

I'm proud of your lowliness.

I am amazed of your foolishness you call wisdom and intelligence.

What society calls foolish is wise…

What society calls wise is foolish…

There may be exceptions but 90% it is relevant.

So, to all those I have offended.

If you want to tell me wrong, show me.

Be afresh again.

Let go of your chains and prison.

I don't wish to here you boast about your prison.

I pity you.

Do something from you, by you, to you.

Give it up.

You are just a tool and puppet.

I know…

Reality Hurts.

1 comment:

  1. +1

    Still.. you are what you want to be.

    A pity that those you dedicated it to, won't read it...

    ReplyDelete